Planning a wedding at the Old Højerup Church in Denmark? Want to make sure your and memories are captured with beautiful, crisp, personal and professional wedding pictures?
I’m a professional wedding photographer with a particular experience in working with foreign and bi-national couples who are getting married in Denmark – especially at the Old Højerup Church / Højerup gamle Kirke, Stevns.
I am Dane married to a British person who have spent 12 years living in Manchester, UK. Having returned home to Denmark in 2016, I now enjoy capturing one of life’s most special days for a myriad of couples all year round.
After your wedding day, what is left is the rings and your memories. People who don’t book a wedding photographer, often end up regretting it.
I cover weddings across the Danish island of Sjælland/Zealand, but most of my foreign weddings take place at Højerup gamle Kirke, Stevns. It is a truly stunning location – perfect for taking breathtaking, intimate and unique wedding pictures. I know this location very well. I know what works, where to get the best light at every time of day, where to find the right background and how to work around the tourists who frequent the venue.
“Professional, relaxed and efficient I can not recommend Christina highly enough. Not only was she professional in the planning and communication before the day, on the day she provided an engaging yet relaxed service ensuring we were all at ease while following her direction to ensure we got the photos we wanted. She was flexible on locations allowing us to make the most of our surroundings and to top it off we get a small selection after only 24 hours!!! Thank you!!!” 5-stars from Hannah Huyton
Wedding photography: Old Højerup Church
Below is what I typically capture during your wedding at the Old Højerup Church. However, every wedding is unique, and I work closely with my couples to make sure I capture the moments that are most valuable to them.
If there are particular pictures, which are especially important to you, please let me know beforehand.
- Arrival at the church
- The walk up the aisle
- Pictures during the wedding ceremony
- Pictures of the bride and groom walking down the aisle together
- Newlywed pictures outside the Old Højerup Church and the cutting of the wedding cake
- Beautiful pictures of the bride and groom on location – including at the foot of the cliff if the couple wishes (I know all the good places!)
- All digital images delivered within 4 weeks of the ceremony – beautifully edited and in high resolution, ready for printing and sharing
Price: DKK 5000,-
Additional time and locations can be included for an additional fee – for example the bride getting ready, photos at Rødvig marina and more.
For examples of my wedding photography, visit my gallery here.
If you want to book me to take pictures of you getting ready (having your hair done, putting on the dress and more) that can be arranged as well.
To book or inquire about booking me as your wedding photographer, send me a message here.
If you want so speak to some of the couples who have hired me to photograph their wedding I am more than happy to put you in touch for a personal recommendation.
– “My wife Maria chose Christina as Photographer for our wedding using only her heart and we couldn’t have chosen better. Christina has such a personal touch when it comes to finding the right spot, the most adequate light and put yourself at ease, enjoying the photo shoot at the same time. We were both kind of nervous about being the centre of attraction for so long, but Christina knows her stuff and she transformed the whole day in a spark of joy carved in the stone of our story. The quality of the pictures that we received (super-fast) cemented our conviction that Christina is the most professional photographer we’ve ever met. Thanks Christina.” – Maria & Gianluca